T +41 (0)61 500 11 00
F +41 (0)61 500 11 01
mediX toujours - Always there for you
We are your first stop for all illnesses and injuries, such as:
- Cuts, lacerations, sprains, sports injuries, fractures, burns,
- Fever, flu, sore throat, ear infections, common cold and coughs, eye infections,
- Stomach ache, diarrhoea, bladder infections,
- Allergies, skin diseases (especially rashes, eczema, fungal infections, itching), sexually transmitted diseases, headaches and back pain and much more.
If necessary, we can arrange an appointment with a specialist or hospitalisation.
We treat patients 2 years and older. We can arrange for further examination by a paediatrician or referral to a children's hospital if necessary.
Disease prevention services:
- Health check-up
- Seasonal flu vaccinations
- Vaccinations and booster doses for adolescents and adults, including tetanus, hepatitis B, diphtheria and tick-borne encephalitis (TBE)
- Travel medicine advice and vaccinations
- Health certificates (diving certificate, sports physicals and others)
- Various blood tests (HIV, syphilis, hepatitis and others)
For life-threatening emergencies, please dial 144 for an ambulance
State-of-the-art medical technology in the clinic facilitates a rapid medical diagnosis without long waits or additional patient visits.
- Laboratory for medical tests
- Fully digital X-ray
- 24-hour blood pressure measurement
- Lung function tests
We do NOT offer the following services:
- Gynaecological examinations
- Medication or prescriptions without a prior consultation
- Distribution of methadone or other narcotics
- Treatment of infants
- Treatment of chronic diseases
- Home visits